AMC suggestion
-
priccijr
- Posts: 4
- Joined: 2004-06-19 13:25:59
- Location: USA
AMC suggestion
I'm not sure if this has been covered but I could use some userdefinable fields. Kind of like the Media type field but where you could change the name of the field from "Media type" to "Seen".
-
antp
- Site Admin
- Posts: 9905
- Joined: 2002-05-30 10:13:07
- Location: Brussels
In a future version I will add some fields, but until then if you really want to rename some fields you can edit the translation file that you are using (one of the .lng file of the Languages folder, do not forget to switch to English translation in Tools -> Preferences -> Languages if you were using "default" language)
-
priccijr
- Posts: 4
- Joined: 2004-06-19 13:25:59
- Location: USA
-
priccijr
- Posts: 4
- Joined: 2004-06-19 13:25:59
- Location: USA
-
antp
- Site Admin
- Posts: 9905
- Joined: 2002-05-30 10:13:07
- Location: Brussels