Hello
Thanks for this great software
I'd like to know if it's possible create a report of movies stored in disk folder or dvd without add this movies to amc catalog.
Create
-
bad4u
- Posts: 1148
- Joined: 2006-12-11 22:54:46
Re: Create
What kind of "report" ?pty99 wrote:I'd like to know if it's possible create a report of movies stored in disk folder or dvd without add this movies to amc catalog.
-
antp
- Site Admin
- Posts: 9904
- Joined: 2002-05-30 10:13:07
- Location: Brussels
See viewtopic.php?p=17829#17829
or more specifically viewtopic.php?t=3474
You can import the resulting CSV file in Excel.
or more specifically viewtopic.php?t=3474
You can import the resulting CSV file in Excel.
-
pty99
- Posts: 5
- Joined: 2007-09-19 08:23:02
I need a basic report to use when i have to catalog tv series. I don't want to create an entry for every single episode but i want add a single item in amc catalog and put in the description field some basic informations as file size, codec, bitrate, etc...
AVIList it's what i was looking for
Thanks
AVIList it's what i was looking for
Thanks