Missing Fields suggestions...
-
antp
- Site Admin
- Posts: 9904
- Joined: 2002-05-30 10:13:07
- Location: Brussels
-
spacekris
- Posts: 20
- Joined: 2006-06-07 21:13:01
-
mumpel
- Posts: 8
- Joined: 2006-09-29 19:13:40
Maybe you can use an altered version of your group-function?8. That's a bigger problem, which I'd like to solve. I do not know yet how I'll handle that. Adding episodes like separate movies and group them later is maybe not the best idea. I would have to change the current internal "flat list" structure to a tree structure.
Anyway, I request a alternative title field. For example I'm collecting Japanese movies. The original title is the Japanese title. The translated title is the German title of the DVD, and I need another field for adding the titles on which the movie has been also released. I need this, because I just bought several movies twice, because they have been released under a different title :-( So long, I'm using "aka" in the translated title field.
Second, I request the possibility to add several pictures - more than one. Maybe even in categories like "Movie posters", "DVD covers", "Screenshots" (maybe with a tab).
And finally, I request to possibility to show and hide columns in the table and in the detail view.