I have one questions about scripts.
So... I want to put specific scripts (for example "IMDB") like shortcuts in main toolbar.
It's any possibility to do that?
------------
Thanks!
Specific scripts > shortcut?
-
antp
- Site Admin
- Posts: 9905
- Joined: 2002-05-30 10:13:07
- Location: Brussels
-
Sorin
- Posts: 24
- Joined: 2006-03-22 21:05:25
Thanks 4 answer, but...
Please, consider this (before future version) : if i delete all scripts from scripts folder (of course, except IMDb!) do i have any possibillity that after click on scripts shortcut or F6 go directly on IMDb and search concrete movie?
I mean - maybe some litlle modifications help me to do that (like 4 duplicates
)?
---------------------
And one more suggestion for modifying IMDb scripts - if user pick option 1 or 2 in "Awards" Script options ("Import awards to Description/Comments fields"), then if movie have some awards, on the end of awards list absolutely redundantly stay :
"You may report errors and omissions on this page to the IMDb... ...A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z Other"
So, any chance to remove this?
Thanks again! I very appreciate your work.
Please, consider this (before future version) : if i delete all scripts from scripts folder (of course, except IMDb!) do i have any possibillity that after click on scripts shortcut or F6 go directly on IMDb and search concrete movie?
I mean - maybe some litlle modifications help me to do that (like 4 duplicates
---------------------
And one more suggestion for modifying IMDb scripts - if user pick option 1 or 2 in "Awards" Script options ("Import awards to Description/Comments fields"), then if movie have some awards, on the end of awards list absolutely redundantly stay :
"You may report errors and omissions on this page to the IMDb... ...A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z Other"
So, any chance to remove this?
Thanks again! I very appreciate your work.
-
antp
- Site Admin
- Posts: 9905
- Joined: 2002-05-30 10:13:07
- Location: Brussels
-
Sorin
- Posts: 24
- Joined: 2006-03-22 21:05:25
-
antp
- Site Admin
- Posts: 9905
- Joined: 2002-05-30 10:13:07
- Location: Brussels
-
Sorin
- Posts: 24
- Joined: 2006-03-22 21:05:25