I have used this wonderful database for a few years, and thanks to the creator- it is awesome.
Earlier this week I was entering a new film in to my data base, clicked in to information from the web and receuevd my first ever problem.
When I use the information script on IMDB, I receive the following message and no data :-
Scriot Errot in "IMDB": out of range at line 401.
Any suggestions? Me thinks that IMDB wantme to sign up. Is that correct?
Help
Den
Script and out of range message.
-
bad4u
- Posts: 1148
- Joined: 2006-12-11 22:54:46
Please download latest IMDB script 3.46 from http://update.antp.be/amc/scripts/IMDB.ifs or use script UPDATE_SCRIPTS. This should solve the problem.
-
Wonderland
- Posts: 2
- Joined: 2009-06-29 19:24:10
Script and out of range message
Many Many Thanks, You are a star and deserve a Knighthood.
Den
Den
-
Eugene
- Posts: 4
- Joined: 2006-09-06 14:09:52