Hi,
I have done some bug fixing and released a new version 1.1.2.
Unfortunately a wrong html file was packaged earlier in version 1.1 causing problems in displaying the information.
Also as a courtesy to the help received from Bonzi, I have expanded the flags section with more East European flags.
The update can be downloaded here
BonieNL
Template for dynamic web page view version 1.1.2
-
bonienl
- Posts: 156
- Joined: 2008-02-24 10:10:43
- Location: Netherlands
Template for dynamic web page view version 1.1.2
Last edited by bonienl on 2008-12-17 08:25:39, edited 1 time in total.
-
Nolle
- Posts: 15
- Joined: 2008-10-10 20:05:30
Hoi,
I downloaded your template, it looks very good. But I hava a problem. I don't have the title bar: Rating, Title,... where you can click for the order. Is there some file to modify ?
Also the heater-functions doesn't work too... No action
Can you tell me what I did wrong ? I just want my list to be just the same as the demo-version
thanks,
EDIT: found how to reduce the size of the image
I downloaded your template, it looks very good. But I hava a problem. I don't have the title bar: Rating, Title,... where you can click for the order. Is there some file to modify ?
Also the heater-functions doesn't work too... No action
Can you tell me what I did wrong ? I just want my list to be just the same as the demo-version
thanks,
EDIT: found how to reduce the size of the image
-
bonienl
- Posts: 156
- Joined: 2008-02-24 10:10:43
- Location: Netherlands
-
Nolle
- Posts: 15
- Joined: 2008-10-10 20:05:30
-
bonienl
- Posts: 156
- Joined: 2008-02-24 10:10:43
- Location: Netherlands
Version 1.1.3
For those who downloaded version 1.1.2 and have problems in displaying, try this updated version 1.1.3
BonieNL
BonieNL
-
bonienl
- Posts: 156
- Joined: 2008-02-24 10:10:43
- Location: Netherlands
-
spiderman
- Posts: 51
- Joined: 2008-08-14 17:58:38
-
bonienl
- Posts: 156
- Joined: 2008-02-24 10:10:43
- Location: Netherlands
The easiest way to solve this is by introducing a non-digit character in the title (for example title becomes 300.) or fill in a sub-title (translated title).spiderman wrote:is it possible to work on an solution for titles with only digits?
Because the same routine is used for sorting numbers and alphabet it is not easy to change unless a new concept is put in place, for which I don't have the time to do it.
-
spiderman
- Posts: 51
- Joined: 2008-08-14 17:58:38
load image regioncode
some movies are playable in more than 1 regioncode. for instance region 2 and 4. for each region i want to load it's own image. an image for r2 and another image for r4. I can't get it right. (the same possiblities as the languages/country flags options)
thanks in advanced
thanks in advanced