Hello everybody,
I'm not so good in making scripts, so i wanna ask if someone can make or has a script that can import the <embed> tags into a field (no mather wich field) in AMC, from www.youtube.com by orginal title.
Thnx in advance.
Greetz digiworld
[REQ] import script: <embed> tags from youtube
-
legrad
- Posts: 109
- Joined: 2006-02-11 09:46:06
- Location: Lerida-Spain
-
enverge
- Posts: 3
- Joined: 2007-07-10 20:41:57
I think I know what he means, I am looking for some thing similar:
<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/tJjJ8ulnOfM <param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/tJjJ8ulnOfM" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>
so the source changes and the number of the movie changes ie: tJjJ8ulnOfM
I can then process movie pages with the movie trailor embedded in the page
one possibility maybe is to add a variable ie
<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ $VARIABLE <param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ $VARIABLE type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object
$$ITEM_MOVIE_LABEL i dont use sothe number could possible go in there, am I right[/b]
<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/tJjJ8ulnOfM <param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/tJjJ8ulnOfM" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>
so the source changes and the number of the movie changes ie: tJjJ8ulnOfM
I can then process movie pages with the movie trailor embedded in the page
one possibility maybe is to add a variable ie
<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ $VARIABLE <param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ $VARIABLE type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object
$$ITEM_MOVIE_LABEL i dont use sothe number could possible go in there, am I right[/b]
-
bad4u
- Posts: 1148
- Joined: 2006-12-11 22:54:46
I'm not quite sure if I understand what you want ..
You just want to import the film number (tJjJ8ulnOfM) into a field or the complete URL of the film (http://www.youtube.com/v/tJjJ8ulnOfM) ?
Or are you talking about a complete script to import YouTube data, what means searching for a (film)title, showing the search results list and picking a film from the list ?
You just want to import the film number (tJjJ8ulnOfM) into a field or the complete URL of the film (http://www.youtube.com/v/tJjJ8ulnOfM) ?
Or are you talking about a complete script to import YouTube data, what means searching for a (film)title, showing the search results list and picking a film from the list ?