- GESTION K7 v1.3
- HomeVidéoThèque v. 2.0
- WIN-K7VIDEO v7.1
- EncyFilm v1.37
- Ciné-Home
- FILMOTEK
- TVFilms
- EncycloDivX v2.00
- Mediatek
- DivX History v. 3.0
- JREAD b3
- BaseDVDivX
- GsVDB Pro v.2.1.0
Please look at:
http://www.moviecovers.com/programmes.html
Ant Movie Catalog is the best ?
Ant Movie Catalog brothers
-
Bad Joker
- Posts: 81
- Joined: 2002-06-10 12:46:38
- Location: Hamburg, Germany
-
Mystiqq
- Posts: 3
- Joined: 2004-03-31 04:51:49
-
Blanche
- Posts: 15
- Joined: 2003-09-20 21:11:12
That's a bit odd - suggesting other software on AMC site, but I must admit I use ExtremeMovieManager too, but only when adding DVDs and VCDs to my collection. And then I export it all back to AMC!
In my opinion, the word "powerful" usually means cluttered when speaking of movie organizers - nice in the begining, but gets annoying real fast...
AMC
In my opinion, the word "powerful" usually means cluttered when speaking of movie organizers - nice in the begining, but gets annoying real fast...
-
KaraGarga
- Posts: 50
- Joined: 2004-04-03 03:33:22
- Location: Turkey
-
jando
Yes, it is the best (for me)
I tried and used several others for a few months but I was always looking for something else. Then I found ANT and stopped searching.
Great job. Hope there will be a new release soon.
And yes, I will donate.
Great job. Hope there will be a new release soon.
And yes, I will donate.