Comments on existing version & Suggestions for future versions. If you want a new feature suggest it here. Discussions about beta versions also come in this section.
I saw somewhere here that you mentioned Import pluging. Could you please tell us more specific info in this subject.
I asked it because I want to get rid of pascal-based import scripts. It easy, but takes a lot of time to write/update them. I want to implement regular expressions scritp. I saw it in the program called WatzNew http://www.watznew.com/. You can specify patterns for every field and it'll extract info part that you need . If you add plugins to AMC, I'll write one to do so. If no, than I'll do a mod of AMC.
Anyway, is there any way to make a link between AMC 3.4.x and external program for importing movie data ?
I probably said that I will "maybe" make plugins for information importation in version 4, but it is not sure that I'll do it.
I can easily add reg.expr. in Pascal scripting, I just have to add them in the compiled program, and add a link to the script engine. But I cannot add that in version 3 without recompiling it, and I do not want to recompile it.
AMC 3 does not support anything else than the current scripting engine, and it will probably never other things.
Cool. Anyway, If you don't have enough time to do plugins, I'll try to do it myself. AMC 4 will be Open Source, right ? What enviroment do you use ? Delphi ?
antp wrote:I can easily add reg.expr. in Pascal scripting, I just have to add them in the compiled program, and add a link to the script engine.
I just relized that it'll be very good, because we can make one script to parse HTML code and just change patterns for data fields. COOL !! Looking forward to seeing that ! Thanks.