I Like your program very much but I need one small change.
After you click on a column header (for sorting) then keep this sort active even when switching with F11 between Grid an normal screen mode.
Many thanks and keep up the good work !!!
Sorting by clicking column header
-
Force
- Posts: 2
- Joined: 2008-08-13 12:09:44
- Location: The Netherlands
-
antp
- Site Admin
- Posts: 9904
- Joined: 2002-05-30 10:13:07
- Location: Brussels
-
Force
- Posts: 2
- Joined: 2008-08-13 12:09:44
- Location: The Netherlands
I think it would be logical behavior because you also keep the selected item when switching grid/normal mode. It would be very handy to have this feature: Goto Gridmode -> Select a column to sort by -> Go back to normal mode -> Edit all movies (they are now grouped together). If you have doubts about if it is logical or not then make a option "Keep Sort" on or off.
I write program myself for most of my life (C++, C#, Assembler, Clarion, CNC etc...) but sadly enough I never tried Delphi
I write program myself for most of my life (C++, C#, Assembler, Clarion, CNC etc...) but sadly enough I never tried Delphi
-
bad4u
- Posts: 1148
- Joined: 2006-12-11 22:54:46
-
antp
- Site Admin
- Posts: 9904
- Joined: 2002-05-30 10:13:07
- Location: Brussels