[ antp.be > Forum ]

[ FAQFAQ - SearchSearch - MemberlistMemberlist - UsergroupsUsergroups - ]

[ RegisterRegister - ProfileProfile - Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages - Log inLog in ]

[UPD] discogs.com script - version 1.4.0

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.antp.be Forum Index -> Ant Movie Catalog > Mods
fulvio53s03
PostPosted: 2015-06-12 11:04:13    Post subject: [UPD] discogs.com script - version 1.4.0 Reply with quote
Code:

U P D A T E D  with vers. 1.4.1

wink

Last edited by fulvio53s03 on 2015-07-28 12:12:01; edited 1 time in total
xenesys
PostPosted: 2015-07-07 17:36:07    Post subject: Reply with quote
View user's profile Send private message I will do you a feedback when I will be in holiday (soon!!!)
xenesys
PostPosted: 2015-07-25 13:04:34    Post subject: Reply with quote
View user's profile Send private message I'm doing some tests (in mode normal) with this script and :

1 / with the search "symphony x underworld"
-> the result = a lot of album and the "symphony x underworld".
But the order of the list is a little problem - the "symphony x underworld" album is not in the high of the list (1st place).
-> the others results don't have a word of "symphony x underworld" in their titles. I found "symphony" or "underworld" in the web site page with "ctrl+F"
So : can we separate the 2 results ? section 1 : text in the title of the album / section 2 : text only in the web site page.

2 / with the search "symphony x 2015"
-> the script found "no result" oh well

3 / with the search "symphony x"
-> a lot of result but again no order. The albums of the group "Symphony x" are not in the high of the list. They also are scattered in the list.
-> some of result have no word in the title but in the web site page I found the word "symphony".

4 / The date of the release is not imported because the date is "24 Jul 2015" not only "2015" like some others albums.
I try with this link :
http://www.discogs.com/Symphony-X-Underworld/release/7269612
Can it be possible to keep the full date "24 Jul 2015" somewhere and the year in the year field in AmC ?

I will try to do others tests again.

And thanks again for this script wink
fulvio53s03
PostPosted: 2015-07-27 07:31:43    Post subject: Reply with quote
xenesys wrote:

1 / with the search "symphony x underworld"

corrected; will be added in next update

xenesys wrote:

So : can we separate the 2 results ? section 1 : text in the title of the album / section 2 : text only in the web site page.

impossible

xenesys wrote:

2 / with the search "symphony x 2015"
-> the script found "no result" oh well

Album title "symphony x 2015" not present in discogs. Discogs doesn't search in release date.

xenesys wrote:

3 / with the search "symphony x"

corrected; will be added in next update

xenesys wrote:

4 / Can it be possible to keep the full date "24 Jul 2015" somewhere and the year in the year field in AmC ?

I'll work on.

Continue with your tests, please.
smile
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.antp.be Forum Index -> Ant Movie Catalog > Mods All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: