[ antp.be > Forum ]

[ FAQFAQ - SearchSearch - MemberlistMemberlist - UsergroupsUsergroups - ]

[ RegisterRegister - ProfileProfile - Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages - Log inLog in ]

AMC reader for Windows Phone 7

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.antp.be Forum Index -> Ant Movie Catalog > Mods
rayha
PostPosted: 2012-01-09 21:25:57    Post subject: AMC reader for Windows Phone 7 Reply with quote

Anyone out there interested in writing a AMC reader for Windows Phone 7?

Ray
elman
PostPosted: 2012-08-03 22:06:06    Post subject: Reply with quote

If anyone is interested, I can provide source code for Pocket AMC Reader for Windows Mobile 6.x

Elman
samcanon
PostPosted: 2012-12-08 15:57:38    Post subject: Reply with quote

Even if Windows phone 7 and 8 now exist, I'm looking for a version of AMC Reader that runs on Windows Mobile 6.x.

Did you develop this ?

By advance, thank you.

Sam
elman
PostPosted: 2013-03-03 15:39:49    Post subject: Reply with quote
samcanon wrote:
Even if Windows phone 7 and 8 now exist, I'm looking for a version of AMC Reader that runs on Windows Mobile 6.x.

Did you develop this ?

Actually yes, check this thread http://forum.antp.be/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=4548
samcanon
PostPosted: 2013-03-03 22:04:56    Post subject: Reply with quote
I've been looking for it, without success !
elman
PostPosted: 2013-03-04 18:49:41    Post subject: Reply with quote
samcanon wrote:
Thanks Elman,
I've been looking for it, without success !

No problem. I just noticed that RapidShare already deleted original zip file so I reuploaded it. Hope you make it to work grin
Michudy
PostPosted: 2013-09-09 20:34:44    Post subject: Windows Phone app Reply with quote
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger Hi, I using AMC for a while.. and I now it is a big reguest, but I really appreciate if someone do the simple Windows Phone AMC database reader.. I try some other database program for Windows Phone (some called "Database" which was really simple and read the .csv files, but i cant proprietly setting that for the export from AMC.. now the app disappeared from marked), I have my list of film in excel also.. but in AMC i have additional info .. any app which can read the files from AMC or their exports will be nice.

Thanks a lot!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.antp.be Forum Index -> Ant Movie Catalog > Mods All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: