[ antp.be > Forum ]

[ FAQFAQ - SearchSearch - MemberlistMemberlist - UsergroupsUsergroups - ]

[ RegisterRegister - ProfileProfile - Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages - Log inLog in ]

[REQ] Batch Editing for Source Field?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.antp.be Forum Index -> Ant Movie Catalog > Scripts
wolfman142
PostPosted: 2017-12-04 01:57:09    Post subject: [REQ] Batch Editing for Source Field? Reply with quote
View user's profile Send private message I've been using Ant Movie Catalog for over ten years, and love it. I'm a new forum member. Hope this topic is posted in the right section. I've never programmed or created a script in my life. Now I'd like to try.

Here's why: I got half my movies from my friend "Joe Smith". I don't want to type Joe Smith 200 times in the source field. I tried writing a script to do this:

program NewScript;
begin
if GetField(field checked) = 'True' then
begin
SetField('Source, 'Joe Smith');
end.

Am I getting close? Any advice, or script! is appreciated.

wolfman142
antp
Site Admin
PostPosted: 2017-12-04 18:47:17    Post subject: Reply with quote
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website So you wish to updates movies whose checkbox is filled? Indeed you were very close:

Code:
program NewScript;
begin
  if GetField(fieldChecked) = 'True' then
  begin
    SetField(fieldSource, 'Joe Smith');
  end;
end.

You can find the field names (constants starting by "field") in the Help of the program (in Technical info -> Script files creation).
wolfman142
PostPosted: 2017-12-05 21:37:46    Post subject: Reply with quote
View user's profile Send private message Thank you, antp. The script worked perfectly.
wolfman
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.antp.be Forum Index -> Ant Movie Catalog > Scripts All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: