[ antp.be > Forum ]

[ FAQFAQ - SearchSearch - MemberlistMemberlist - UsergroupsUsergroups - ]

[ RegisterRegister - ProfileProfile - Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages - Log inLog in ]

[FR][EN] Ant Movie Catalog 4.2.1 (04/11/17)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 37, 38, 39

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.antp.be Forum Index -> Ant Movie Catalog > Comments
antp
Site Admin
PostPosted: 2015-10-19 10:13:29    Post subject: Reply with quote
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website "Tag" est un identifiant unique et court du champ, pour si on doit y faire référence dans un script par exemple. On peut donc entrer ce qu'on veut comme nom/identifiant, et cliquer ensuite le bouton à droite du champ pour le créer et rentrer les autres paramètres.
georges.fr
PostPosted: 2015-10-19 21:00:29    Post subject: Reply with quote
View user's profile Send private message Merci. En fait le "+" était grisé, parce que le tag ,n'accepte pas les espaces. Et encore bravo pour cet excellent programme.
Teebee
PostPosted: 2015-11-04 10:41:11    Post subject: Reply with quote
View user's profile Send private message Is it possible to update mediainfo, so it can read video bitrate of hevc/x265/h265 media files?
antp
Site Admin
PostPosted: 2015-11-04 21:32:17    Post subject: Reply with quote
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Doesn't it work if you simply replace the dll by the latest version? It should still be compatible
Teebee
PostPosted: 2015-11-05 16:04:43    Post subject: Reply with quote
View user's profile Send private message Tried it, but it doesnt show video or audiobitrate.
MDFanatik
PostPosted: 2015-12-14 19:38:42    Post subject: Reply with quote
View user's profile Send private message Seems like AMCReport.exe is not working for me, Version 4.2.0.2 works, but AMC 4.2.1 [BETA] not. Anybody an idea what could cause this?
russjohnson
PostPosted: 2016-04-27 19:04:13    Post subject: Verson Check and Beta Download Source Reply with quote
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger How do I check which version I have? and how do I download 4.2.1 (beta?)?
antp
Site Admin
PostPosted: 2016-04-29 20:26:47    Post subject: Reply with quote
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website The version number is displayed in Help -> About or Help -> Versions.
The beta version is available from the first post of this thread (scroll after the changelog).
russjohnson
PostPosted: 2016-04-29 21:05:03    Post subject: Thanks Reply with quote
antp wrote:
The version number is displayed in Help -> About or Help -> Versions.
The beta version is available from the first post of this thread (scroll after the changelog).

Thanks for the help.
georges.fr
PostPosted: 2016-05-07 10:20:52    Post subject: Catalogue de securite Reply with quote
Suite a un crash de mon disque dur, je me demandais si
il y avait une possibilité de faire une sauvegarde de sécurité en automatique ,lorsque l'on sauve son catalogue, dans un autre endroit, partition ou disque dur ... De cette façon, lors d'un crash du disque dur, on pouvait toujours avoir une copie de sécurité disponible ailleurs.
Merci.

PS: Bravo pour l'excellent travail fait sur le logiciel.
AnthonyB
PostPosted: 2016-09-19 05:10:08    Post subject: Reply with quote
View user's profile Send private message This has been in beta for almost 2 years - any chance of a release version sometime soon? smile
AnthonyB
PostPosted: 2017-01-08 05:31:50    Post subject: Reply with quote
antp wrote:
Doesn't it work if you simply replace the dll by the latest version? It should still be compatible

Nope - the app itself needs to support the new strings which seem to be hard-coded as opposed to being stored in external config file?
antp
Site Admin
PostPosted: 2017-01-08 11:05:57    Post subject: Reply with quote
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Which new strings? I'm not sure what you mean
if it is about the Codecs.ini, that file is used only in two cases (from what I remember) :
- when importing from AVI without using MediaInfo
- to override MediaInfo values with custom ones

I just tested taking the latest MediaInfo version (0.7.91), it seems to work with our "old" beta version.
You have to take the 32-bit version of the DLL.
AnthonyB
PostPosted: 2017-02-03 10:28:51    Post subject: Reply with quote

My mistake. I was testing with the 64-bit DLL!
Seems to work fine as advised with the latest (0.7.92.1) 32-bit DLL!
soulsnake
PostPosted: 2017-11-04 06:05:13    Post subject: Reply with quote
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Ant Movie Catalog 4.2.1 (04/11/17) released ! grin kind

Please see first post for more details! wink

Soulsnake.
georges.fr
PostPosted: 2017-11-06 09:53:37    Post subject: Reply with quote
soulsnake wrote:
Ant Movie Catalog 4.2.1 (04/11/17) released ! grin kind

Please see first post for more details! wink

Soulsnake.

Merci pour cet update :-))
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.antp.be Forum Index -> Ant Movie Catalog > Comments All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 37, 38, 39
Page 39 of 39

Jump to: