|[New] Rainbow Seagull II
after soulsnake made AMC 4.2 final now, I think itīs a good time to offer a slightly new HTML-template for all of you who want to have a lot of pictures on the screen.
The template is more or less a regrouping of my former Rainbow Seagull theme, so I named it Rainbow Seagull II, very imaginative isnīt it?
I also changed some infomation from text to a picture, because I personally notice the information much faster this way.
So whatīs new:
- changed layout with more pictures on the first sight - of course, you have to collect the pictures first
- fixed width of 1250px (and some other layout parts) because the layout scales not very well and looks ugly then
- changed language/subtitle to country flags. (Language is presented by the big flag, subtitle by the small one)
Because we have no scripting support yet, you have to do a little thing before you start. (You have to do this only once and it takes not more than 5 minutes)
1) Check the language field in your database (group on language) and look for the corresponding countries in the subdirectory (I provided you with a lot of flags in directory "flag").
2) Copy the flag to the upper directory (where the template is) and name it the same you named your movies language. Do this for every language your movies have.
For example if one of your movies language is "English" then copy the US or UK flag and name it "English.png" (Find some premade example flags in template dir)
If you have a double language movie you can make a 50%/50% flag with your favorite graphic programm and name it as in your database (e.g. "Deutsch, English.png", see example)
- added some certification pictures for Germany (FSK), US (MPPA) and UK (BBFC). The filename must be the same as in your database, perhaps you have to change this.
The pictures can stay in directory "certification". (e.g. if your certification field is "FSK 16" then the filename must be "FSK 16.png")
- If you have a little HTML/CSS knowledge the template is easy to extend with background pictures, your own additional information etc.
- Please do not delete the ".png" file. Itīs needed for emty fields!
I also tried to make a visual Audio/Video info with pictures, but it is nearly impossible without a (Java)scripting possibility.
Iīm working on an AMC script with some user defined fields, but thatīs not very satisfying and I guess itīll be not very successfull in the end.
As usual feel free to change, improve (my lousy HTML) or add more information to the template and post it in the forum if you like.
Sorry, I forgot to include the "imdb.png". You can use the one from the Rainbow Seagull template folder, just copy it to the RS II folder.
|Hello J The link is dead, you could put a new link ?|
|here you go
|All times are GMT + 1 Hour
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum