[ antp.be > Forum ]

[ FAQFAQ - SearchSearch - MemberlistMemberlist - UsergroupsUsergroups - ]

[ RegisterRegister - ProfileProfile - Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages - Log inLog in ]

AMC file structure

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.antp.be Forum Index -> Ant Movie Catalog > Mods
cedmart1
PostPosted: 2014-07-19 09:55:26    Post subject: AMC file structure Reply with quote
View user's profile Send private message Hi guys. I am a Frontend Web Developer and I am thinking of doing a web viewer for AMC (as a Demo for backbone.js/React.js) and for this I will build an API that will serve the Data directly from the .amc file. I don't want to convert to xml At the moment.

My question is, is there some documentation about the .amc file structure ? I could find it from the source code available but it would take time. if anybody have info that would be nice

thx
antp
Site Admin
PostPosted: 2014-07-19 12:02:58    Post subject: Reply with quote
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website It is explained in the help file that comes with AMC (in "Technical info" or something like that).
If you need details in addition of that, I can help if the questions are precise enough wink
cedmart1
PostPosted: 2014-07-20 09:16:18    Post subject: Reply with quote
View user's profile Send private message Cool. I saw it. That should be enough. Thank you.
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.antp.be Forum Index -> Ant Movie Catalog > Mods All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: