[ antp.be > Forum ]

[ FAQFAQ - SearchSearch - MemberlistMemberlist - UsergroupsUsergroups - ]

[ RegisterRegister - ProfileProfile - Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages - Log inLog in ]

Request - Organize the fields as in windows explorer

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.antp.be Forum Index -> Ant Movie Catalog > Comments
otreux
PostPosted: 2013-08-26 20:32:28    Post subject: Request - Organize the fields as in windows explorer Reply with quote
View user's profile Send private message I have already made ​​this request and I apologize if I repeat it, however, I continue to hope that it is possible.
I need to organize my fields in this way:

+ My Language
.....+ Genre
........+ Cartoon
...........+ Toy Story
................Toy Story 1.avi
...........Pocahontas

+ Foreign
...+ Actors
..........+ Schwarzenegger
.............+ Terminator
................+ Terminator 1.avi
................+ Terminator 2.avi
................+ Terminator 3.avi

ect. ect.

Another very interesting thing would be added at the beginning of each field in a submenu that lists the missing film for the actor or director that are present in other fields. For example I have the filmography of De Niro and also by Francis Ford Coppola, The Godfather I left in the group of De Niro but I'd like it to be reported in some way, when I open the field of Francis Ford Coppola, who are of his films but which are not listed in the group of De Niro. I know that you can do with the search, but so would be much nicer;)

THANKS! smile
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.antp.be Forum Index -> Ant Movie Catalog > Comments All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: