[ antp.be > Forum ]

[ FAQFAQ - SearchSearch - MemberlistMemberlist - UsergroupsUsergroups - ]

[ RegisterRegister - ProfileProfile - Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages - Log inLog in ]

Media Browser compatibility

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.antp.be Forum Index -> Ant Movie Catalog > Comments
protozoaire
PostPosted: 2012-06-23 22:24:03    Post subject: Media Browser compatibility Reply with quote
View user's profile Send private message Ant Movie Catalog is the best movies collection manager I have seen so far, it is stable, clear, and consistent in the way it edit data.

I am using Media Browser, which is a plugin for Media Center, I'd like to use Ant Movie Catalog to produce the movie.xml that Media Center read in the movie folder, unfortunately, the XML file produced by AMC is not understood by MB.

Media Browser is a very popular Media Certer plugin, it is not a movie collection manager and has no capability to edit metadata (except grab from provider, but no hand edition). They recommend several movie collection/metadata editors like MetaVideoEditor or Media Center Master, to edit metadata, but those softs end up just making a mess in the movie collection, AMC could be a great alternative for MB users.

Thanks,
antp
Site Admin
PostPosted: 2012-06-24 19:58:39    Post subject: Reply with quote
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website It is maybe possible to generate such XML file using the HTML export: one just has to create a template for that.
What is the Media Browser XML supposed to look like?
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.antp.be Forum Index -> Ant Movie Catalog > Comments All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: