[ antp.be > Forum ]

[ FAQFAQ - SearchSearch - MemberlistMemberlist - UsergroupsUsergroups - ]

[ RegisterRegister - ProfileProfile - Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages - Log inLog in ]

Version 3.5.0

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.antp.be Forum Index -> Ant Movie Catalog > News
antp
Site Admin
PostPosted: 2005-03-13 20:12:29    Post subject: Version 3.5.0 Reply with quote
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website After a long time (one year after version 3.4.3 which was only a minor version, and much longer after last real new version) the version 3.5 is ready.
Lots of people already tested it with the large amount of beta & RC versions that I released, but now I recommend to everybody to update to this version since it is probably more stable than version 3.4.3 was.
Download page
What's new in this version
antp
Site Admin
PostPosted: 2005-05-14 10:43:38    Post subject: Reply with quote
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Update to include lots of new/updated scripts, some translation updates, and the following bugs corrected:
- when selecting several movies by holding Ctrl, it should not jump to previously selected movie
- imported file info (F7) should always be saved
- fullsize picture window (when clicking small picture) should be correctly adjusted to fit the screen when it is too large
- "Stop" button of scripting window was not enabled until the script was paused on a breakpoint, so it was not possible to stop the exection without setting a breakpoint (annoying when there is an infinite loop)
- images export: now it exports only selection if asked
- if picture contents is not recognized, uses extension (useful for some pictures made by ACDSee that were working in v3.4 but not in 3.5)
- few corrections made in scripts window: when a script was not in the same folder than the other script its properties and options were not working correctly. Maybe I added new bugs by correcting that, so do not hesitate to notify me if you see something strange there.
- bug with number of new movies when using first available number
- Error when selecting a printing template after a selection of "fred.frf"

At the same time, I added an option to show picture info in the fullsize picture window. The option is located in Tools -> Prefs -> Movie info -> "Show picture size etc.". It is disabled by default. It was a new feature of AMC 3.5 but lots of people found that "ugly" animated grin (they're right, it was not really beautiful)
antp
Site Admin
PostPosted: 2005-05-29 15:55:19    Post subject: Reply with quote
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Update to include some scripts updates (IMDB, Allociné and few others), a Macedonian translation, and the version 0.6 of MediaInfo.
antp
Site Admin
PostPosted: 2005-10-15 17:25:06    Post subject: Reply with quote
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Again an update for the scripts
antp
Site Admin
PostPosted: 2006-01-29 14:49:46    Post subject: Reply with quote
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website And again, an update for the scripts grin
antp
Site Admin
PostPosted: 2006-07-29 16:21:12    Post subject: Reply with quote
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Update of the install for the large amount of scripts that were updated.
antp
Site Admin
PostPosted: 2006-12-30 17:27:28    Post subject: Reply with quote
antp
Site Admin
PostPosted: 2007-05-04 08:52:27    Post subject: Reply with quote
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website and again (I should have done this before, due to the IMDB site change)
antp
Site Admin
PostPosted: 2007-08-04 16:47:26    Post subject: Reply with quote
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Script update, as IMDB, Allociné and few others were outdated. Time also to include a much improved version of "update scripts" script.
Galician and cyrillic Serbian translations were also added.
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.antp.be Forum Index -> Ant Movie Catalog > News All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: